The importance of achieving a healthy smile!
General dentistry is practiced by qualified dentists who work with you to care for your oral health through diagnosis, treatment and preventative strategies.
Services offered in a general dentistry practice include:
- Teeth cleaning including plaque removal and polishing
- Ceramic fillings (inlays and onlays)
- Direct resin fillings (white fillings)
- Crowns and Bridges
- Customised mouthguards
- Root canal therapy
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Cosmetic procedures
- Porcelain and Composite Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental implant placement and restoration
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Treatment for gum disease
- Children’s dentistry
Your National Dental Care Dentist will be able to look after most of your needs most of the time. At times, however, they may need to work together with dental specialists or other dentists in the network to provide most comprehensive holistic dental treatment for you.