Having a friendly photogenic smile can improve your self-esteem, self-confidence, and overall appearance. If you're afraid to smile because of crooked teeth, National Dental Care can help you. We offer a revolutionary treatment called Invisalign® that can straighten misaligned teeth. These clear aligners are the most advanced aligners on the market.
Invisalign® treatment uses clear, removable aligners to straighten teeth. They are much more flexible and less noticeable than other dental realignment solutions, such as traditional metal braces.
National Dental Care can help transform your appearance and achieve your ideal smile. Discover why these invisible aligners are the clear choice for your oral health. Contact us for more information about Invisalign®.
Advantages of Invisalign® Treatments
Most people won't know you're wearing an Invisalign® tray because it's almost invisible. They are comfortable and slip easily over your teeth. These trays are easily removable, so you can slip them off when you want to eat.
These revolutionary trays provide patients with clear advantages:
- Improved oral health
Tightly spaced, crowded teeth can be difficult to clean. This problem can lead to plaque buildup and bacterial infections. Invisalign® can correct spacing problems that lead to these issues.
- Prevention of jaw disorders
This technology will treat poor jaw alignment that can cause dental issues. You can avoid restorative, orthodontic therapies, and treatments with these invisible aligners.
- Improved self-confidence
After your Invisalign® treatment, you'll want to smile more!
- You can hardly see them
The trays have a cosmetically appealing, transparent design, that allows patients to receive their treatments discreetly.
- Easy to maintain
It's simple and easy to use. You can remove aligners to brush your teeth, clean the trays, and replace them once you're finished.
- Fewer food restrictions
Invisalign® is designed so you can eat your favourite foods without an issue.
- Invisalign® is comfortable for healthier teeth
Bruxism, or teeth grinding, occurs when your jaw doesn't fit together because of crooked teeth. Invisalign® can correct your malocclusion issues.
Invisalign® treatment schedules
The average Invisalign® treatment will vary depending on the state of your oral health. Most treatments last 12 to 24 months if you follow your dentist's treatment plan.
These are recommended guidelines you should follow when using Invisalign®:
- Wear aligners at least 22 hours a day
- Brush your teeth before replacing your aligners to prevent a buildup of bacteria
- Clean your aligners regularly
- Change your Invisalign® trays as directed by your dentist
- Visit your National Care Dentist every four to six weeks
- Establish a retention plan for a successful post-treatment
What you need to know for your Invisalign® treatment plan
Here are some things you can expect at your Invisalign® appointment at National Dental Care:
- A dentist or orthodontic specialist will examine your teeth to see whether this treatment plan is right for you (your initial consultation will take 30 minutes - 1 hour)
- You will have regular progress appointments every four to six weeks to ensure your treatment is on track (your progress appointments will last less than 30 minutes)
- You may be asked about your dental and medical history
- You don't need to make any special preparations for your appointments
- You will need to remove your clear aligners for eating, drinking anything other than water, brushing, and flossing
- Rinse your aligners every night to keep them free of bacteria
We can help you get the smile of your dreams using the Invisalign® system. Our mission is to provide Australians with superior dental services underpinned by a strong culture of ongoing training and clinical support.
Our dentists, hygienists, and therapists are highly qualified and experienced. Discover why National Dental Care / DB Dental is one of the fastest-growing dental practices in Australia. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.