Get the care you need, when you need it.
The cost of dental care shouldn’t be a barrier to getting the treatment you need. With our exclusive payment plan, SmileFund, you can spread the cost of your care over time, interest-free.
We understand how tempting it can be to delay a dental visit when you're on a budget. That's why our payment plans are here to help you make your well-being and oral health a top priority, no matter your circumstances.
To help you get the care you need, when you need it; we’ve created SmileFund, an interest-free payment plan that lets you spread the cost of your dental care over time.
- You make interest-free payments over time, up to 18 months.
- SmileFund is available for treatments over $800 (to a maximum of $20,000).
- You only need to pay a 20% deposit to get started.
Here's how it works:
With SmileFund, you can get the treatment you need and spread the payments over time while enjoying our professional service.
- Get the treatment you need, now: Attend your appointment and discuss treatment with your dentist; we will create a tailored treatment plan.
- Simple application process: Complete and submit a SmileFund application form, including copies of your treatment plan and required documentation.
- Interest-free payments over time: Pay an initial 20% deposit, and the rest (up to 18 months) – always interest-free.
Frequently asked questions
SmileFund offers a convenient and hassle-free payment option when you require unexpected dental treatment, don’t have the funds to make full payment upfront or need a procedure that isn’t covered by your health fund.
SmileFund can be used on any procedure costing over $800, including:
- Dental implants
- Dental bridge
If you put off dental treatment due to concerns about the cost, the unfortunate reality is that it may end up costing you more down the track, as oral health conditions can worsen and become more complicated and costly to treat.
By choosing SmileFund, you can receive the dental treatment you need immediately and pay off the amount in instalments over time, making it a convenient and flexible payment option.
Get in touch
For more information about Smilefund, contact us today.
Terms and conditions
You must be 18 or older, be a resident of Australia or New Zealand and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify (including identity documentation and proof of income). The application is credit-checked and approval is usually guaranteed within one to three business days.
Download full payment arrangement terms and conditions here.