- Find a Practice
Treatments & Services
- For Patients
- Partner with Us
The ability to ‘buy now, pay later’ from payment providers such as Afterpay has transformed the way we shop, allowing us to treat ourselves on the day and pay for our purchases over a period of time. Whether it’s a new dress or a new smart TV, it’s a convenient way to get what you want, when you want it.
While you may already be using Afterpay for your online or in-store shopping, did you know that you can also use it to pay for your dental treatments? That’s right - National Dental Care Group now offers Afterpay as a payment method in our practices*, meaning you can receive treatment on the day and enjoy the convenience of paying the amount back in instalments.
Here’s all you need to know about using Afterpay to treat now, pay later.
Afterpay is a digital payment system that allows you to make flexible, interest-free payments online and in-store.
In the case of our dental practices, Afterpay allows you to receive dental treatment on the day of your visit and split the cost of the treatment into four equal instalments over a period of eight weeks.
Here’s an overview of how you can benefit from using Afterpay for your dental treatment:
● Get treated immediately, pay off the cost over time: Using Afterpay means you don’t have to delay your dental treatments - you can receive treatment on the same day.
● Split the cost of your treatment into four instalments: You’ll pay the first instalment on the same day as your treatment, then the next three on a fortnightly basis.
● Pay nothing extra when you pay on time: You won’t pay any interest if you make your payments on the due date - the only fees are for late payments.
● Get approved instantly: Getting set up with Afterpay is quick and simple - you’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds.
*Excludes Apple Dental, Lane Cove, and Barrenjoey Dental, Mona Vale.
Choosing to pay in instalments with Afterpay for your next dental appointment couldn’t be easier.
2. Download the Afterpay App and instantly create your account.
3. After your appointment, simply scan your assigned barcode at reception to make your first payment.
And that’s it! Your payment schedule will be emailed to you by Afterpay and your next three instalments will be automatically debited from your nominated account.
Afterpay is available to use as a payment option if you meet the following criteria:
● You’re over 18 years of age
● You have an Australian residential address
● You hold a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number
● You have an Australian credit or debit card
Yes, the maximum spend for treatments eligible for Afterpay is $1500.
Afterpay is not a service provided by National Dental Care Pty Ltd. It is a facility offered by Afterpay Pty Ltd and must be pursued by yourself as an individual. To find out more about Afterpay, visit www.afterpay.com.au. For full terms and conditions visit www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Please select a practice from the list below