Dental crowns have come a long way with advancements in technology. You can now get your dental crown on the same day, in a single visit. The modern digital dentistry technology, called Same Day Crowns, ensures the process to be safe, quick and patient-friendly.
What is CEREC?
Same Day Crowns, also called CEREC, is short for ceramic restoration. It’s a progressive digital system for generating all-ceramic fillings in just one single dental visit. So who are candidates for CEREC?
- Replace a missing tooth
- Improve the function or appearance of your natural teeth
- Time poor- keep your visit to one appointment only
Traditionally the process takes days and even weeks. Moulding, manufacturing and fitting dental crowns can take a toll on the patient in terms of time and effort. Same Day Crowns (CEREC) offers you the ability to have this procedure done in just a few hours.
It involves three simple steps:
- Your dentist will use the CEREC device to scan your teeth in order to take a digital impression.
- With the aid of CAD technology, your dentist will be able to design your restoration. We also give you a glimpse into the future of what your new tooth will look like.
- Finally, your dentist will give the all clear for your new dental crown to be manufactured using computer-aided milling and 3D printing.
Quick process, superior results
Due to its swift procedure and lasting results, CEREC dental crown is highly durable, not to mention being more environmentally friendly and at a cost effective price for our patients. This technology offers our dentists much more control over the final results. CEREC is available at selected National Dental Care practices, find your local practice and speak to our friendly team about same day restorations.
Spread the cost of your dental treatment. Learn more about our interest-free payment plan SmileFund.