15 November 2018
National Dental Care (NDC) moves forward from the IPO listing process, originally scheduled for late October.
National Dental Care CEO, Gordon Towell, commented, “Clearly, we had to delay our IPO due to timing – the stock market turmoil during the final 2 weeks of October saw 6 companies, including NDC, withdraw from ASX listing. However, this will not impact our focus on growing the company through both organic strategies, and new practice acquisitions. Our fully integrated ERP platform ensures we are well placed for the next rapid growth phase as we have a support network that can easily accommodate both requirements”.
National Dental Care’s CFO, Mark Fisher added, “We have an enviable track record of strong financial performance with patient fees increasing from $80.9 million in FY16 to $116.5 million in FY18, driven by organic same center growth, and select practice acquisitions. Our success is credited to giving patients what they want – increased convenience with longer opening hours and access to higher value services through state-of-the-art technology and investment in our practice team’s continual education.
This positive organic growth trend has continued across all regions in FY19 led by our Perth business, (DB Dental), resulting in excellent Q1FY19 results and the highest ever level of Patient Fees in October 2018”.
Gordon went on to say, “We never lose sight of our patient needs which are at the heart of everything we do. Our dentists continue to lead our clinical strategy and have been instrumental through the NDC Clinical Oversight Committee in setting our equipment and training needs. We care about our dentists, our staff and our patients, and strive to provide the benchmark in dental facilities and services in the country for them.”
National Dental Care is one of Australia’s leading Dental Group’s with 58 practices across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia, South Australia and the Northern Territory. The company has uniquely invested in dentist training, equipment, and IT systems to provide a better patient experience through a combination of both clinical and communication technologies. The emphasis on large high quality practices, (4 chairs plus), has enabled NDC to provide a broad range of dental services from preventative through to Implants, CADCAM dentistry, and Invisalign. In addition, all NDC practices are fully ADA Accredited to ensure the highest standards of infection control and patient outcomes.
For Media enquiries/interviews contact:-
National Dental Care
Phone: +61 2 9008 0303
National Dental Care:
- Australia’s fastest growing privately owned dental groups
- Developed from a standing start in March 2013 to currently 58 practices employing close to 1000 Providers and Practice support staff
- Growth strategy includes a combination of new greenfield practices and acquisitions
- Placed third on the BRW Fast Starters list in 2015
- Owns dental practices in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, the Northern Territory Western Australia and South Australia
- Has a patient-first approach that impacts everything from professional development, equipment and new technologies
- Operates in collaboration with a Clinical Oversight Committee made up of practicing NDC dentists; this also ensures best practice for training, education and equipment.
- Founded by Crescent Capital Partners, a leading Australian owned private equity firm, with extensive experience in Australian healthcare sector.