Overseas Dentists – sponsorship opportunities
With our practice network constantly expanding, National Dental Care (NDC) offers the opportunity for visa sponsorship to suitably qualified and experienced dentists from the UK, Canada and Ireland. Successful candidates are sponsored under a 457 visa, formally known as the Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa Program.
Successful candidates will be required to commit to employment with NDC for the visa period (usually four years) and will have opportunity to work in a range of modern, well equipped practices. Employees also enjoy:
- Internal and external training and development programs;
- Highly competitive remuneration and benefits packages;
- Ethos of patient centricity and ethical dentistry;
- Good work/life balance in rostered hours;
- Involvement from a Clinical Oversight Committee;
- Growing network of dental professionals and clinicians with over 200 other dentists;
- Support resources such as Marketing, HR, Customer Services.
NDC’s HR Team will assist successful applicants in completing the visa documentation and provide advice and support in the move to Australia. Further information relating to the 457 visa can be found on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/457-
If you wish to relocate to Australia, possess a passion for dentistry and have obtained your qualification from an institution located in the UK, Ireland or Canada, we would like to hear from you. Please either apply for one of our listed vacancies here, or alternatively you are welcome to send an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your resume and noting when you wish to relocate to Australia and if you have any location preferences.
For those currently based in the UK, come and speak to Christina King, NDC’s HR Manager, about this fantastic opportunity at the British Dental Conference and Exhibition in Manchester, between the 26th and 28th of May 2016.