We are National Dental Care, an Australia – wide network of dental practices committed to changing the way Australians feel about going to the dentist and with over 800 dentists and staff across the country. Our mission is to provide Australians with the absolute gold standard in oral health care. With our continued growth and stimulating new projects happening, it’s an exciting time to be a part of NDC!
Conveniently located in our Sydney CBD Support Office, the Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for driving the attraction and engagement of Dental professionals across the country. Collaborating with key internal stakeholders, you will work within the HR team to deliver high quality candidates to join our growing organisation.
Your main responsibility will be sourcing and managing all applicants for current and future vacancies and assisting in the development of internal transfer opportunities whilst supporting the rest of the HR team to help drive talent acquisition strategy and streamline our processes.
You will drive the entire recruitment process including posting job advertisements, screening applicants, completing reference checks and making employment offers. We are seeking a dynamic individual who has creative ideas and previous experience in a similar role.
Submit your resume if you have the following:
- Ideally 4-5 years of end to end recruitment experience within Dental or related industry
- Resilient interpersonal skills
- A passion for analysis and reporting
- Previous experience in a complex multi-site business would be highly regarded
- Ability to provide a high level of candidate care, ensuring a great first impression and journey through the recruitment process.
- You will have great relationship building skills and the ability to work with our teams to ensure you understand their recruitment needs and can find the best talent to fit their roles.
- Exceptional communication skills and confidence in speaking with people across all levels of the business.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the capacity to prioritise work, deal with competing demands, manage time effectively and ensure completion of tasks within tight deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the business
To express your interest, please submit your current CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now.
Successful applicants will be contacted promptly.