Darwin is known as a melting pot of people and cultures that prides itself in its unique and friendly laid-back lifestyle. Come and check out the Australian History Museums, bars and cafes, and a town favourite – the Mindil Beach Sunset Markets.
We are seeking an ambitious Associate Dentist to work part time in the prime NDC Darwin location! Must have a focus on patient care and a passion for providing clinical excellence.
Working with NDC
Our practices in Darwin have been caring for the community for well over 25 years, with a focus on family and a high priority on patient care and comfort. Our team of highly qualified and experienced providers foster a comprehensive approach to diagnostic and treatment planning that delivers optimal outcomes and long-term results. With a passion for continuing our dental education, we offer the latest in technology, procedures and equipment, and are committed to ongoing staff training and career development.
Our ideal Dentist!
- Proven experience working as a Dentist in Australia
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
- Focus on patient comfort and experience
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
What’s on Offer?
With the strength and backing of a National Network, the successful candidate will benefit from the ongoing support and opportunities within the wider group and will enjoy access to NDC’s:
- Internal and external NDC sponsored training and development programs
- Ethos of patient centricity and ethical dentistry
- Involvement from a Clinical Oversight Committee
- Growing network of dental professionals and clinicians with over 200 other providers
- Support resources such as Marketing, HR, Customer Services
- Excellent remuneration and commission rate
- Continually growing staff benefits scheme
To express your interest, please submit your current CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now.
Successful applicants will be contacted promptly.