We are seeking an experienced and confident Lead Dentist to join our friendly team at Inverell on a Full Time basis!
About the Practice
NDC Inverell is located in a modern premises in the central district of the town. The practice offers state of the art technology, equipment and dental services for the whole family. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with our other experienced Dentists making it a fun workplace.
Skills and experience
You will have a passion for imparting knowledge and skills and be willing to guide and mentor peers and growing dental practitioners. You will be highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth and the ongoing success of the practice. As a leader who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way, you will be a true team player committed to contributing positively to our team and well established patient base and to delivering an exceptional level of customer service and patient care.
To succeed and thrive in this role you will have:
- 8 years clinical experience
- Great leadership qualities with a passion for providing world class dental care
- Up to date knowledge of the latest technologies and techniques and have the desire, capability, and the commitment to ongoing learning
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills with a focus on customer service and patient care philosophy
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging career move for the better then we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button. For more information contact email@example.com