We are seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious, highly skilled Lead Dentist to join the team in our Frankston practice! This is a Full Time role.
About the Practice
Working from our state of the art practice in Frankston, our team is able to take full advantage of the unique lifestyle on offer in this vibrant community. Enjoy immediate access to 10km of picturesque coastline and beaches, family friendly entertainment and facilities, and not to mention all this is only 40 minutes from the hub of Melbourne CBD.
You will be highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth of an existing, well established patient base. A true team player, you will be committed to contributing positively to our team and to delivering an exceptional level of customer service and patient care.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum 7+ years’ experience working as a Dentist with high clinical skills and standards
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, preferably in private practice
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
To express your interest, please submit your current CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now.
Successful applicants will be contacted promptly.