NDC is currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Lead Dentist to join our team at Dubbo on a Full Time basis!
About the Practice:
National Dental Care Dubbo is a new practice for the Orana region – with a long connection to the district. National Dental Care Dubbo is located in modern, purpose built premises in Riverdale, offering the latest in equipment and techniques.Patients will find that we have developed the new practice with them in mind – with an emphasis on creating a relaxed, friendly and professional environment.
As with all of National Dental Care’s regional and rural practices we have sought to ensure, regardless of their location, that only the best equipment and technology have been included in our surgeries.
As the Lead dentist you will be highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth and the ongoing success of the practice.
This is a full time position with excellent conditions and competitive commission structure, based on skills and experience, for the successful applicant.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ideally a minimum 10+ years experience working as a Dentist with high clinical skills and standards
- A minimum of 8+ years experience working as a Dentist in Australia
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
If you are seeking a new challenge, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the ‘Apply for this job’ button.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted promptly.