Are you looking for your next role that will allow you to develop and expand upon your current HR skills and experience?
We are National Dental Care, an Australia – wide network of dental practices committed to changing the way Australians feel about going to the dentist and we are searching for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join the team! We are business that has over 800 dentists and staff across the country and our mission is to provide Australians with the absolute gold standard in oral health care. With our continued growth and a multitude of exciting projects happening, it’s a great time to be a part of NDC!
Based in our Sydney CBD Support Office, the HR Business Partner – Operations, will be a high achieving, enthusiastic and people-oriented individual who will provide end to end HR services to our network of practices. Business partnering with our Practice Development Managers and collaborating with key internal stakeholders, you will work with the HR team to deliver high quality people related outcomes. You will be passionate about HR as a profession and have exceptional relationship building skills. You will ideally be able to demonstrate an understanding of how HR initiatives should translate into commercial value for the business. Every day will be different and will vary from recruiting key staff to assisting with ER related matters through to managing key employee milestones to designing and implementing nation wide projects!
About the successful candidate:
- A minimum of 4-5 years proven generalist HR experience
- Resilient interpersonal skills
- A passion for HR analysis and reporting
- Previous proven experience in complex multi-site business would be highly regarded
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the capacity to prioritise work, deal with competing demands, manage time effectively and ensure completion of tasks within tight deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the business
- Tertiary level degree in HR or an associated discipline
To express your interest, please submit your current CV by emailing email@example.com or click Apply Now.
Successful applicants will be contacted promptly.