Darwin is known as a melting pot of people and cultures that prides itself in its unique and friendly laid-back lifestyle. Come and check out the Australian History Museums, bars and cafes, and a town favourite – the Mindil Beach Sunset Markets.
We are seeking an ambitious Associate Dentist to work full time in the prime NDC Darwin location! Must have a focus on patient care and a passion for providing clinical excellence.
Working with NDC
Our practices in Darwin have been caring for the community for well over 25 years, with a focus on family and a high priority on patient care and comfort. Our team of highly qualified and experienced providers foster a comprehensive approach to diagnostic and treatment planning that delivers optimal outcomes and long-term results. With a passion for continuing our dental education, we offer the latest in technology, procedures and equipment, and are committed to ongoing staff training and career development.
Our ideal Dentist!
- Proven experience working as a Dentist in Australia
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
- Focus on patient comfort and experience
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
What’s on Offer?
With the strength and backing of a National Network, the successful candidate will benefit from the ongoing support and opportunities within the wider group and will enjoy access to NDC’s:
- Internal and external NDC sponsored training and development programs
- Ethos of patient centricity and ethical dentistry
- Involvement from a Clinical Oversight Committee
- Growing network of dental professionals and clinicians with over 200 other providers
- Support resources such as Marketing, HR, Customer Services
- Excellent remuneration and commission rate
- Continually growing staff benefits scheme
If you’re interested in working and thriving in the Territory’s capital, then we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking ‘Apply for this job’ or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org