Affectionately known as ‘Garden City’, Toowoomba is the largest and oldest inland city in Queensland! Running along the edge of the Great Dividing Range, 700m above sea level, Toowoomba is bustling with culture, gardens, lakes, hip cafes, bars and eateries!
About our Practice:
NDC’s Neil Street Dental, a well-appointed, purpose built practice, utilises the latest techniques and state of the art equipment including OPG/CBCT, Intra-Oral cameras, CEREC Omnicam and Diagnocam. Our busy practice currently includes 3 dentists, an Oral Health Therapist and Hygienist who work alongside a dedicated team of experienced support staff.
As the Lead dentist you will be highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth and the ongoing success of the practice.
This is a full time position with excellent conditions and competitive commission structure, based on skills and experience, for the successful applicant. Relocation assistance is on offer for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ideally a minimum 8+ years experience working as a Dentist with high clinical skills and standards
- A minimum of 6+ years experience working as a Dentist in Australia
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
If you are seeking a new challenge or career move for the better then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the ‘Apply for this job’ button.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted promptly.