We are seeking an experienced full-time Dental Assistant to join our friendly and professional team in Sunnybank, 20 minutes south of Brisbane’s CBD!
Our Ideal Candidate:
You will be confident in chair-side assisting in a variety of dental procedures and possess an infectious and vibrant personality, with the ability to engage with patients. A true team player; you will be committed to delivering an exceptional level of customer service to our well established patient base.
Ideally, you will possess the following:
- Proven Dental Assistant experience (minimum 12 months)
- Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting preferred, however not essential
- Positive, can-do attitude a must!
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the practice
- Experience utilising D4W ideal
- Current knowledge of the latest technologies and techniques, with the desire and commitment to ongoing learning
About National Dental Care:
NDC is an Australia-wide network of dental practices. We have one goal: to set the benchmark in providing the best available oral health services in the country. Our dentists, therapists and hygienists are highly qualified and experienced, our practices relaxed and professional, and our equipment and technology are state of the art.
To express your interest, please submit your current CV and cover letter by emailing email@example.com or click Apply Now.