We are seeking an experienced and energetic dental professional to join our team in Mawson Lakes as a full-time Dental Assistant.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You will be qualified and confident in chair-side assisting in a variety of dental procedures, self-motivated and possess an infectious and vibrant personality, with a capability to engage with patients. You will play a key role towards the ongoing success of our practice and enhancing the patient experience. A true team player, you will be committed to contributing positively to our team to deliver an exceptional level of customer service to our well established patient base.
Ideally, you will possess the following:
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting preferred
- Proven Dental Assistant experience
- Dental Receptionist experience is also highly advantageous
- Sound knowledge of set-up, infection control and instrument sterilisation
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the practice; with availability to work 1 or 2 late finishes per week and some Saturdays as required
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
- Experience utilising D4W and/or Oasis is preferred however not essential
- Current knowledge of the latest technologies and techniques, with the desire and commitment to ongoing learning
With the strength and backing of a National Network, staff in our practices benefit from the ongoing support and opportunities within the wider group and enjoy access to NDC’s:
- Internal and external training and development programs
- Ethos of patient centricity and ethical dentistry
- Growing network of dental professionals and clinicians
- Support resources such as Marketing, HR, Customer Services
About National Dental Care:
NDC is an Australia-wide network of dental practices. We have one goal: to set the benchmark in providing the best available oral health services in the country. Our dentists, therapists and hygienists are highly qualified and experienced, our practices relaxed and professional, and our equipment and technology are state of the art.
At NDC we have put a lot of thought into how we can change the way Australians think about going to the dentist; so we have developed our practices with this at the heart of everything we do.
To express your interest, please submit your current CV and cover letter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now.