We are seeking a trained extraordinaire to join our team at our Merrimac practice in the role of Dental Assistant on a contract to cover maternity leave for up to 12 months – some Saturday morning shifts.
Our practice is centrally located at the heart of Merrimac – easily accessible with ample car parking and minutes from Pacific Fair. We pride ourselves on having a strong local presence to provide the residents of the Gold Coast with the highest standards of dental care and treatments.
What are we looking for?
You will be trained as a Dental Assistant, self-motivated and possess an infectious and vibrant personality, with a capability to engage with patients. You will play a key role towards the ongoing success of our practice and an understanding of patient centricity and enhancing the patient experience is vital. A natural team player, you will be committed to delivering an exceptional level of customer service to support the team, the smooth and efficient running of the practice and our well established patient base.
Ideally, you will have:
- Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting and previous experience as a Dental Assistant
- Sound knowledge of set-up, infection control and instrument sterilization
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
- Up to date knowledge of the latest technologies and techniques and have the desire, capability, and the commitment to ongoing learning
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the practice with ability to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Previous experience utilising Dental 4 Windows (D4W) would be well regarded
To express your interest, please submit your current CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now.
Successful applicants will be contacted promptly.