We are seeking an experienced and customer focused Dental Assistant to join our outstanding dental team at NDC Lismore! This position is a maternity leave fixed term contract.
About the Practice:
Located in central Lismore and with a strong presence in the local community, our family focused practice places high priority on patients’ well being, care and comfort. Offering a broad range of oral health services, from general through to cosmetic dentistry, our team of highly qualified and skilled dentists and therapists foster a comprehensive approach to diagnostic and treatment planning that delivers optimal outcomes and long-term results. Combining decades of experience, and with a passion for continuing our dental education, we offer the latest in technology and procedures, and are committed to ongoing staff training and career development.
What we are looking for!
- Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting and previous experience as a Dental Assistant
- Sound knowledge of set-up, infection control and instrument sterilization
- Up to date knowledge of the latest technologies and techniques and have the desire, capability, and the commitment to ongoing learning
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the practice with ability to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Ideally experience utilising Dental 4 Windows (D4W)
To express your interest, please submit your current CV by emailing email@example.com or click Apply Now.
Successful applicants will be contacted promptly.