We are currently recruiting for a passionate Dental Assistant to join our friendly team in Kadina on a casual basis. Must be available weekends & late evenings as needed.
About the Practice
Our focus at NDC Kadina is high quality dentistry with an emphasis on superior patient care. We believe in nurturing the best talent to achieve their full potential, knowing the role our support staff play in the ongoing success of our practice.
What are we looking for?
You will be a qualified DA with substantial experience and competence assisting across a variety of procedures. You will be confident and energetic and have a vibrant personality. With a friendly demeanor, you will have a natural ability to engage with patients and co-workers in a cheerful and professional manner. You will play a key role towards the ongoing success of our practice and an understanding of patient centricity and enhancing the patient experience is vital. Ideally, you’ll have:
- Previous experience working as a DA with Cert III preferred
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to follow direction, multi-task and work well within a fast paced, cohesive team environment
- Previous experience using Dental 4 Windows
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of the practice
As part of NDC, you will benefit from:
- Growing Employee Benefits Scheme (discounts on health, retail, travel & more)
- Supported internal and external training initiatives
- Opportunity to work as part of a national network of gold-standard dental practices.
If you are seeking a flexible role in a great work environment then we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button.