We are seeking an experienced, confident and customer focused Dental Assistant to join our outstanding dental team at NDC Frankston, on a Casual basis.
About the Practice
NDC Frankston is a family focused practice that places high priority on patient care and comfort. Our team of highly qualified dentists and hygienists foster a comprehensive approach to diagnostic and treatment planning that delivers optimal outcomes and long-term results. With a passion for continuing our dental education, we are committed to ongoing staff training and career development.
You will ideally be a trained Dental Assistant with a positive attitude, compassionate and caring nature, and a strong work ethic. You will be energetic in your approach to work, and a natural ability to engage with patients in a cheerful and professional manner. You will play a key role towards the ongoing success of our practice with an understanding of enhancing the patient experience.
To be considered for this role, you will require:
- Proven Dental Assistant experience
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with high attention to detail
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with the capacity to prioritise work, and manage competing demands within the required time-frames
- Reliability and punctuality
- Sound computer literacy skills with proficiency in the MS Office suite
- Previous experience using Dental 4 Windows (D4W) would be well regarded.
If you are interested in a new opportunity and meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your current resume by clicking the ‘Apply for this job’ button.
Please note candidates must have the right to work in Australia.