We are seeking an ambitious Associate Dentist to work full time in the prime NDC South Terrace location! Must have a focus on patient care and a passion for providing clinical excellence.
With the strength and backing of a national network, you will benefit from the ongoing support and opportunities within the wider group and will enjoy access to NDC’s:
- Ethos of patient centricity and ethical dentistry
- Internal and external NDC sponsored training and development programs.
- Involvement from a Clinical Oversight Committee
- Growing network of dental professionals and clinicians with over 200 other dentists
- Support resources such as Business Development, Marketing, HR, and Contact Centre
As an experienced and passionate Dentist, you are highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth and the ongoing success of the practice. You will be a true team player committed to contributing positively to our team and to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and patient care.
To succeed and thrive in this role you will have:
- A minimum 8+ years’ experience working as a Dentist with high clinical skills and standards
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, preferably in private practice
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
To express your interest, please submit your current CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now.
Successful applicants will be contacted promptly.