National Dental Care currently has a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled Associate Dentist to join our Inverell practice on a Full Time basis!
About the Practice
NDC Inverell is located in a modern premises in the central district of the town. The practice offers state of the art technology, equipment and dental services for the whole family. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with our other experienced Dentists making it a fun workplace.
The role provides an impressive earning potential for a provider at any stage in their career, not to mention the generous remuneration structure including commission, relocation package & benefits. Contact us to discuss what’s on offer.
You will be highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth and the ongoing success of the practice. As a true team player, you will be committed to contributing positively to our team and well established patient base to deliver an exceptional level of customer service and patient care.
What we are looking for?
- A minimum 3+ years experience working as a Dentist with high clinical skills and standards
- A minimum of 2+ years experience working as a Dentist in Australia
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
If this position appeals to you, send your expression of interest by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org